What We Do
At Vision Wealth Management we look out for your financial future through engaged proactive retirement planning in all stages.
We provide Financial Vision that gives strategies and answers questions about
- Proceeds from the Sale of a Business, Real Estate or Inheritance — A large sum of money can be a big responsibility. Together we develop a detailed plan for your goals to help preserve wealth, create a legacy, provide income and keep ahead of inflation.
- Retirement Planning Services — We specialize in providing small to medium size businesses with the kind of sophisticated, customized employee benefits traditionally available only to larger firms. Our experience in company-sponsored retirement plans, including 401(k) plans, profit-sharing plans and other vehicles, helps companies at all stages of development to provide benefits that attract and retain quality employees. At the same time, these plans enable company owners to begin a process of long-term planning that assists them in their own financial future. For these entrepreneurs, and individuals with investable assets, we offer personal wealth management services, including investment management, retirement planning, estate planning and insurance services.
- IRAs, Roth IRAs, and IRA Rollovers — We can establish your IRAs and review the IRA contribution limits. We also work with you to keep your beneficiaries up to date. At age 70½ IRA owners are required to take “Required Minimums Distributions.” We will work with you to take the correct distribution at the right time.
- Education Planning — All parents want their children to have a bright future. We can help our clients develop a budget and investment strategy to prepare for college and education costs.
- Estate Planning — We help our clients clarify and take the next steps with estate planning through introductions to experienced professionals for tax advice and estate planning. It’s never too early or too late to start your estate planning.
- Social Security — We can help our clients evaluate strategies for maximizing lifetime benefits & coordinating spousal benefits.
- Investment Management — We create customized portfolios focused on investments believed to be in a long term up trend based on price and relative strength. VWM utilizes the independent research of LPL Financial, the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenue, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2015), a top RIA custodian, and a leading independent consultant to retirement plans, along with our own proactive approach based on technical analysis and strong economic sectors. We discuss and apply the investment philosophy you feel most comfortable with. We meet with you on your schedule to review your investments and the role they play in your objectives and goals.
- Long Term Care — When it comes to long term care planning; we help our clients find a policy that will best fit their needs and secure asset protection.
- Financial planning — Are you wondering if you can retire? Or the steps you need to take to retire with the income you desire? Concerned about your children or grandchildren’s education? Worried about out living your assets? Our goal is provide answers to your financial questions and concerns. This is done in by creating a unique “Financial Blueprint”. We update your plan on a regular basis to stay current with you and your life. Financial Planning offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Call us today to schedule your first consultation 800-854-0433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the following link Getting To Know You and fill out our contact questionnaire to help us better serve you.
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.