Pre- Retirees you are cordially invited to attend a special workshop: "Life After Work: How to Create a Sustainable Income Stream in Retirement."
At this one-hour seminar you will learn:
- Why you need a retirement income plan
- 4 questions to ask before you retire
- How to determine how much income you will need in retirement
- The 4 primary sources of retirement income
- 4 popular withdrawal strategies and the pros and cons of each
- The 12 things a “best-case strategist” does to ensure a sustainable stream of income in retirement
Whether you plan to stop work all at once, or ease into retirement by working part time, at some point you will need to arrange for multiple sources of income to replace your paycheck. What do you need to think about as you transition from work life to retired life? Where will your income come from? How can you make it last?
Join us for an enlightening seminar that will get you thinking about your next phase of life and what you need to do to prepare for it.
Presented by: Marcy Haines, CFP®
Vision Wealth Management Inc.
Location: EOU, HUB 301
La Grande, OR 97835
Date & Time: 02/25/15, 12:00pm
Location: 1839 2nd St
Baker City, OR 97814
Date & Time: 02/26/15, 12:00pm
Please RSVP: 541-523-0900 or email@example.com
Are you already in the retirement stage? We will be hosting a workshop this spring for you!
Please click on the link below to view the latest LPL Financial Weekly Market Commentary that provides an overview of the past week's market events and insight into upcoming market events. This weekly publication is authored by Jeffrey Kleintop, CFA, LPL Financial Chief Market Strategist.