Answers listed at the bottom of the page.
- How many people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776?
- When were fireworks first used to celebrate July Fourth?
- What baseball player threw a 4-0 no-hitter against the Boston Red Sox on July 4, 1983?
A. Dave Righetti
B. Gary Carter
C. Mike Boddicker
D. Bill Campbell
- How many people lived in the U.S. when the Declaration was signed?
A. 4 million
B. 2.5 million
C. 10 million
D. 6.2 million
- What year was the 4th of July Hot Dog Eating Contest started?
We hope you had a safe and memorable 4th of July!
1. D 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. C